FinanceReliance Capital Limited
Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Quantitative Research AnalystOquant
FinanceRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
College Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Greater Peoria
Loan Originatorelite staffing group, LLC
Marketing and Business Blogger Internship | Fall 2017Buzzwork
Alstom Internship/Co-Op 2017Alstom
Finance Intern (Mergers & Acquisitions)Bookmark This
2601 Airport Dr., Ste 270
Posted: August 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Grand Welcome, located in Torrance, CA is one of the fastest growing vacation rental and property management companies in the United States.
We offer an expansive list of high end vacation rental properties ranging from mountain cabins, condominiums and houses. We also provide a comprehensive vacation property management program for our owners. In addition to providing a full list of management services, we also aggressively market our properties through numerous online and traditional marketing channels.
An opportunity exists for an ambitious entrepreneurial candidate as a Financial Analyst Intern in our fast growing company, reporting directly to the owner and senior management. The candidate must be hardworking and dynamic with a view to building a career. The individual must have advance skills and knowledge in excel and financial modeling. This opportunity provides a great learning experience for those seeking a career in private equity, finance, investment banking, and corporate development.
• Currently enrolled in a graduate program that is closely related to Business major.
• 1+ years of work experience in related field
• Attention to detail with strong problem solving and communications skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
• CPA/CFA designations a strong positive
• Business Degree in Finance, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Risk Management, Business Analytics, Decision Science or
• Currently pursuing and MBA degree or MS Degree in Business related fields.