Financial Services InternBlackboard Inc
Market Research & Analysis InternBurton Hill Capital
Intern-Trax ERP Content AssociateMetra
$18-$27 Per Hour Accounting Remote ClerkALEMBIC PHARMA.
Accounting InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Finance InternshipLanchid LLC
Loan Processor Assistant / Mortgage Loan OriginatorFinancial Triangle
Finance InternshipBookmark This
Operation Mobilization (OM)
285 Lynnwood Avenue
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a collective of 6,800 people who don’t fit a mold, who don’t sit still, and who love the adventure of serving Jesus.
Position Title: Finance Intern
Organization: Operation Mobilization USA
Department: Finance & Executive
Term: Spring, Summer or Fall
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00
Hours per Week: 40
Compensation: $500/month stipend and free housing on OM campus
Position Description: The finance intern is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and communicating
OM USA’s financial data as delegated by the finance department.
• Experience receiving and analyzing incoming donations
• Developing and creating financial statements and reports for auditing
• Authoring an IRS form 990
• Analyzing important financial benchmarking ratios
• Communicating finances for current and future donors
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient financial and analytical skills
• Must be a junior or senior in college
• Major in Finance, Accounting, or business related field
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jeff King at email@example.com or visit...