Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Representative Internship with Northwestern MutualNorthwestern Mutual
Analyst Internship at Venture Capital FirmSGVC
Private Wealth Management InternAXA Advisors
Stock Broker Trainee/Regsitered Representative PositionForte Capital Group
Finance Team MemberBookmark This
East Coast Kids
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEast Coast Kids is the place for you! East Coast Kids Inc. was founded on the idea that everyone has something to offer to the site as long as they are willing to work. With our online system interns are able to work with any schedule. We want you to keep school or work at the forefront of your mind. For some, finding an internship can be hard because no company will look past your GPA or lack thereof. That’s not an issue for us. We accept any type of experience whether it’s learned from a book or from being in the real world. All interns will have equal access to travel opportunities, professional development, truly flexible scheduling, portfolio building, free gifts and priority permanent hiring consideration. Every East Coast Kid employee was once a hardworking intern. It’s time for you to get started!
Responsibilities- Recruit potential sponsors.
- Develop multi-level sponsorship packages.
- Tailor sponsorship plans to meet different needs.
- Maintain relations with current sponsors, partners and investors.
- Paid Internship (interns earn 10% of each transaction they coordinate).
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must have experience handling money and confidence in speaking.