Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Age Brilliantly Finance Writing InternshipJerry Cahn
Market Research InternFXcompared
Financial Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Administrative Finance InternRelief International
Business Intelligence Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Finance/ Accouting InternBlackstone Group L.P
Finance InternBookmark This
7373 Kirkwood Ct N
Maple Grove, MN
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe provide consultative financial services to individuals and businesses. We have an offices in Maple Grove, Plymouth, and Roseville. We are looking for energetic interns in the area of Marketing, Finance, or Entrepreneurship who are looking to own their own business in the future as a partner of our company's expansion. This position is unpaid. There is a small stipend provided to cover transportation costs. Hours are flexible with a minimum of 15-20 hours.
Responsibilities- Provide financial analysis of a client's situation.
- Understand financial needs of clients and recommend strategic course of action.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Generate sales leads using various modes of communication including direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing, and networking.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must have reliable transportation to report to one of our offices.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.