Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Financial AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Quantitative AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Business InternshipKaren Maloney-Hagel, CRPC®, CLTC, CDFA™ - Ameriprise Financial
Internship Opportunity for Fall - Finance/Sales & Marketing MajorsRedLeif Investments
Finance RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC
Financial Advisor Internship positionBookmark This
Integrated Life and Financial Planning LLC
Posted: April 04 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDurham RIA firm looking for an intern minimum of 6 hours per week, 3 hour blocks of time.
This is an unpaid internship.
We are happy to co-ordinate with you program to assist in your receiving credit for your internship if that is possible from your end.
Preferred hours between 1 and 5 pm.
Hours and days must be regularly scheduled.
Minimum commitment is at least 1 full semester.
If applying in the summer would want someone who can commit to continuing for the next semester as well.
Please apply and include in your cover letter your time frame and availability.
Responsibilities- Maintaining and updating client account, portfolio, and cash flow activity and reporting.
- Database maintenance and organization.
- Setting up and maintaining client projects and data.
- Marketing work, organization of campaigns, and article writing if interested.
Requirements- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excel being a must.
- Ability to work on projects independently and with appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Ability read and understand client statements, understand cash flow concepts being key!
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education