Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Age Brilliantly Finance Writing InternshipJerry Cahn
Market Research InternFXcompared
Financial Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Administrative Finance InternRelief International
Business Intelligence Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Finance/ Accouting InternBlackstone Group L.P
Financial Advisor Internship positionBookmark This
Integrated Life and Financial Planning LLC
Posted: August 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDurham RIA firm looking for an intern minimum of 6 hours per week, 3 hour blocks of time.
This is an unpaid internship.
We are happy to co-ordinate with you program to assist in your receiving credit for your internship if that is possible from your end.
Preferred hours between 1 and 5 pm.
Hours and days must be regularly scheduled.
Responsibilities- Maintaining and updating client account, portfolio, and cash flow activity and reporting.
- Database maintenance and organization.
- Setting up and maintaining client projects and data.
- Marketing work, organization of campaigns, and article writing if interested.
Requirements- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excel being a must.
- Ability to work on projects independently and with appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Ability read and understand client statements, understand cash flow concepts being key!
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education