Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Financial Advisor Internship positionBookmark This
Integrated Life and Financial Planning LLC
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDurham RIA firm looking for an intern minimum of 6 hours per week, 3 hour blocks of time.
This is an unpaid internship.
We are happy to co-ordinate with you program to assist in your receiving credit for your internship if that is possible from your end.
Preferred hours between 1 and 5 pm.
Hours and days must be regularly scheduled.
Responsibilities- Maintaining and updating client account, portfolio, and cash flow activity and reporting.
- Database maintenance and organization.
- Setting up and maintaining client projects and data.
- Marketing work, organization of campaigns, and article writing if interested.
Requirements- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excel being a must.
- Ability to work on projects independently and with appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Ability read and understand client statements, understand cash flow concepts being key!
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education