ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Internship - Policy/Investment AnalysisCapstone
Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Financial Analysis - Paid InternshipBookmark This
CDC Small Business Finance
2448 Historic Decatur Rd., # 200
San Diego, CA
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCDC Small Business Finance Corporation (CDCSBF), a not-for profit organization certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration, is a national leader in SBA and small business lending. Our Mission is to provide capital that small businesses need to grow and create jobs. As an industry leader, CDCSBF has received various awards for performance excellence. CDCSBF currently has an Internship opportunity in its Loan Servicing Department to create financial spreads and risk rate loans. This is a paid Internship and requires a commitment of 10-12 hours per week.
Conduct financial analysis related to servicing actions and perform annual financial review and risk rating on commercial loans post funding.
Perform the following tasks under the supervision and mentoring of the V.P. of Loan Servicing:
• Perform analysis of financial information by inputting data from Tax Returns and Financial Statements into Excel
• Perform a financial review of Annual Tax Returns/Financial statements received from borrowers and assign a risk grade;
• Assist Liquidation Analysts with financial analysis related to loan work-outs and liquidations;
• Analyze the financial impact and eligibility of servicing requests such as subordinations, assumptions, non-occupancy, change in ownership, release of collateral, substitution of collateral and other servicing actions;
**Applicants must be in the San Diego area**
• Business, Accounting, or Finance Major or background.
• Accounting and Finance courses required.
• Own transportation to Liberty Station (Point Loma area)
• Strong Excel Skills
• Experience with MS Office Suite of products and computers in general very important
• Excellent written an communication skills