Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Analyst - InternBookmark This
Argo Turboserve-Aerospace Division
2901 NW 27th Avenue, Suite 2905
Pompano Beach, FL
Posted: June 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will interact with all team members of the accounting department, assisting with financial analysis to support company-wide strategic and operation initiatives for a global aerospace supply chain and logistics company.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare monthly sales reconciliations and profitability analytics.
2. Prepare monthly inventory reconciliations and analysis.
3. Prepare monthly financial reports, while developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases, and other business applications.
4. Provide assistance in the A/P Process including monthly reconciliations.
5. Various ad-hoc financial analysis projects as assigned by management.
• Exposure to ERP and Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Exposure to accounting, financial projects, and business processes.
• Grad/Undergrad student in the areas of finance / accounting.
• Preferred minimum of 3.5 GPA
• Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office software programs (Word and Excel) with ability to quickly learn various software applications.
• Demonstrate successful completion of Accounting or Finance coursework with knowledge of accounting or finance principles.
• Possess an understanding of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and Cash Flow Statements.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to understand and analyze data logically.