Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Financial data analystBookmark This
652 B Newark Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMD Consulting is operating under Transamerica Financial Advisers. Transamerica is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, investments and more to 19 million customers. Transamerica companies offer a wide array of life, health insurance and financial products that can help create better tomorrows by protecting families and their dreams. With more than a century of experience, Transamerica has built a solid reputation due to it's sound management and decision-making as well as consumer confidence.
For this position, the interns may get paid after 3 months unpaid internship period.
Responsibilities- Analize business and clients data
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education