Mortgage and Real Estate Firm Looking for Full-Time/Part-Time InternR8find.com Inc
Financial AnalystLife for Love LLC
Financial / Research Analyst Intern, Real Estate & ETFs, Chinese RequiredBUJU LLC
Marketing InternSenior Assistance Services
Administrative AssistantSenior Assistance Services
Financial InternshipBookmark This
5120 Goldleaf Circle, Suite 10
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat does a career need to offer you?
· Financial growth?
· Personal satisfaction?
· Opportunity to advance?
You'll find all that and more as a Financial Professional. At Legacy Financial, we believe it's possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief shows in how we do business and it shows in the people we partner with as Agents.
This career isn't for everyone, but the best Agents and Managers in our company will tell you there's nothing else like it. Successful Agents at Legacy Financial come from many different cultures and backgrounds. Most have dreams like yours. And life stories nothing like yours. That's one reason our Company is a great place to build your career.
Because when you join forces with Legacy Financial, it's not about where you've come from. It's about where you want to go!
If you're looking for a career where you can grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let's talk. We're looking for motivated --self-starters who want to:
· Build their career with significant income potential.
· Grow their business supported by our long-standing history of financial strength and integrity.
· Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
· Customize their career path to match their personal goals.
· Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
· Enjoy recognition and rewards for their achievements.
· Define their career path as an Agent and have the opportunity for management.
· Receive competitive compensation.
Here's what you'll do:
· Develop and implement business and marketing plans
· Prospect for potential clients
· Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
· Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services
· Develop your professional skills and knowledge
We invite you to explore the opportunity by emailing your resume to us.
RequirementsMust be 18 years old
Must be able to pass a background check