Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Financial Planning InternBookmark This
Illumination Wealth Management
8400 Miramar Rd. Suite 208A
San Diego, CA
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
For qualified, motivated applicants, this position offers the opportunity to contribute to and learn from the financial planning process at a comprehensive wealth management and financial planning firm with the potential to become a full-time employee.
• Become familiar with the financial planning process
• Learn to use financial planning software (MoneyGuide Pro, Advizr, Riskalyze)
• Learn how to identify client cash flow issues and recommend changes
• Learn about investment principles for globally-diversified, index investment strategies
• Enhance financial planning processes through technology and process improvements
You will work in a professional office environment of a small but growing financial planning firm. You will learn from hands-on experience as you assist with analysis for current clients. We are looking for someone who will impress us with their desire to learn about financial planning and their commitment to excellence. We intend to make a full-time job offer after graduation depending on performance.
About Illumination Wealth Management
Illumination Wealth Management is a Financial Life Planning firm, headquartered in San Diego, California. We are a small but steadily growing firm, offering an exciting place to work and grow with a well‐defined career path. We strive for a team‐oriented culture with a commitment to the highest levels of ethics and client service.
Our mission is to help our clients ‘have it all’ and utilize their unique resources to live their best financial life. Our clients come from diverse backgrounds and are building their wealth in a multitude of ways. As a next generation planning firm, our business owners or busy professional clients share a common vision; the desire to live life to the fullest. Our clients have a desire for personal discovery, to be involved in the planning process, and to shift the burden of day‐to‐day financial management to us thus freeing themselves to engage in activities they enjoy.
Please complete the internship application on our website.
• Update and maintain client data in planning software and CRM
• Prepare analysis for financial plans
• Manage new client onboarding process
• Assist in preparation for client meetings
• Assist with ad hoc projects as requested
• Enrolled in a Finance degree program at a four-year college or university required (Financial Planning preferred)
• Desire to work in the personal financial planning field required
• Team player with a ‘no job is beneath me’ attitude required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Attention to detail and time management skills required
• Advanced Excel skills preferred
• Previous professional services experience preferred