Financial AnalystDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Summer Private Equity Internship for NYC Area Undergraduate StudentsNorth Brookside Capital
Financial AnalystReliance Capital Limited
FinanceReliance capital Limited
Financial Representative InternLegacy Financial Group LTD
Investment AnalystUnited Health Group
Financial AssistantUnited Health Group
Financial Advisor - Paid InternshipCoordinated Financial Group
Financial Planning InternBookmark This
1881 California Ave, Suite 101
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin Our Team:
We are recruiting motivated interns to join our team at Pacific Capital and become a key part of our growing success. We are an exclusive and independent company that provides financial life management advice to families and business owners. We protect and grow our clients’ wealth so they can enjoy their hard-earned success. Client relationships are personal and important to us; we strive to provide a Ritz-Carlton service experience with Fed-Ex efficiency. Our core purpose is to help clients ENJOY LIFE by removing their stress about money. Learn more at www.pacificcapital.com.
What you will do:
• Assist in the process of gathering, organizing, and entering client materials into multiple programs/tools
• Help create comprehensive financial reports and identify solutions for clients to better protect or grow their wealth
• Contribute ideas to improve efficiency in communication within the team and with clients
• Provide research assistance in a variety of areas
• Assist in creating and using various tools for client reports
You’re perfect for the internship if you:
• Have an eager interest in learning more about the financial management industry and/or marketing
• Initiate a positive attitude and general optimism for life and enjoy being part of a team
• Have excellent organizational and time management skills to efficiently manage several projects simultaneously
• Follow through from beginning to end and have great attention to detail
• Are able to work autonomously, follow instructions, and take initiative to complete projects
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong skills in verbal and written communication (web, email, letters)
• 3.4 GPA or better at your University
We are seeking motivated and dynamic students to join us to support the growth of our small business and expansion of our clientele base. This ‘hands-on’ internship will provide the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about the Wealth Management industry and different areas of financial planning such as: retirement plans, investment management, guaranteed income options, real estate analysis, college planning, debt pay down, etc. Hours are flexible based on the candidate’s schedule and ideally you will contribute a total of 20 hours each week. This is an unpaid internship but may qualify for college credit (and life experience)
• Include a copy of your resume, college transcript, and a cover letter
• Cover letter should answer the following questions:
o What are your expectations for this internship – what do you hope to learn/gain?
o Why would you like to intern at a wealth management firm and specifically, Pacific Capital?
o There is a ton of demand for internships at private wealth management firms - why should YOU be chosen for this opportunity?