FinanceReliance capital Limited
$18-$27 Per Hour Accounting Remote ClerkALEMBIC PHARMA.
Accounting InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Market Research & Analysis InternBurton Hill Capital
Finance InternshipLanchid LLC
Loan Processor Assistant / Mortgage Loan OriginatorFinancial Triangle
Finance Intern (Asset Management)DYAM
Funding InternLeaseQ, Inc.
Financial RepresentativeBookmark This
Primerica Financial Services
950 North 10Th St Ste 100
Posted: April 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for looking for highly qualified individuals that want to help families earn more income and become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Assist middle income families make informed financial decisions and providing them with a strategy and means to gain financial independence by assessing their needs and providing appropriate solutions.
Responsibilities- Provide financial assistance with potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up with clientele
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Highly-motivated, Integrity Management, Ambitious
Preferred - Leadership Initiatives, Knowledge Discovery