Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
Financial Representative Intern (Candidates must be residents of San Diego)Bookmark This
1925 Palomar Oaks Way, Ste 105
Posted: July 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCollege Financial Representatives with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
Like Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. They will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of financial protection, capital accumulation, estate preservation and distribution, retirement planning, insurance and investment services, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits. Financial Representative interns are in business for themselves – but they're not alone to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success.
College Financial representatives have access to a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
• Asset & Income Protection • Personal, Business Needs Analysis • Investment and Advisory Services
• Education Funding • Comprehensive Financial Planning • Trust Services
• Estate Analysis • Retirement Solutions • Employee and Executive Benefits
Our College Financial Representatives receive:
· The opportunity to test-drive a full-time career of a financial representative while taking advantage of a highly respected college program
· Top-ranking training program with business, product, and sales training
· Weekly coaching and mentoring from industry leaders including ongoing personal and professional development
• “America's Most Admired Companies” (Ranking 1st in our industry, 27 consecutive years) - Fortune Magazine, 2011
• “Best Places to Work” (Ranking 1st in our industry) - Glassdoor.com, 2010, 2013
• “Training Top 125” - Training Magazine, 2013
• “Best Places to Launch a Career” - BusinessWeek, 2010
• "Top 10 Internship in America" (18 consecutive years) - Vault Guide, 2013
To apply, please send your resume to Assistant Director of Recruitment & Campus Development, Karen Michel, at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Must be a full-time student at a four year institution or graduate school.
· Opportunity to study and obtain your state insurance licenses
· History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measureable results
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
· Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others