FinanceGenerac Power Systems
Government Grants/Finance InternThe Cara Program
Spring 2017 Oscar de la Renta Finance InternOscar de la Renta, LLC
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Business Development - Marketing (Intern/Trainee)Diamond Business Loans
Investor Relations Intern (Asset Management Firm)Water Island Capital, LLC
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Looking for an MBA student to help an early-stage startup develop a groundbreaking new platform.SeriesX
Financial Representative InternshipBookmark This
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network - The Striano Financial Group
Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Aventura, Vero Beach & Ft. Myers
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: February 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns with the Northwestern Mutual have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices. Such as Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success.
Financial Representative Interns with the Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client's financial goals and objectives at every life stage. Our representatives grow their business by building trusted relationships with their clients supported by expert guidance and comprehensive solutions. The combination of these efforts helps build long-term relationships with clients as they work towards their financial goals and objectives, together. Our representatives have exclusive access to insurance products from Northwestern Mutual, and an array of quality investment choices. Supported by comprehensive training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients.
- Top Ten Internship for 20 Straight Years by Vault Guide to Internships, 2016 edition
- Northwestern Mutual has been listed a Top 50 company to sell for, for the past 13 years in a row by Selling Power 2015 Edition.
- Fortune magazine recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ in its industry. (February 19, 2016 issue)
- Northwestern Mutual is the only company to lead its industry on 'America's Most Admired Companies' survey for 25 years.
- Northwestern Mutual has consistently received the highest possible financial strength ratings awarded to any life insurer by all 4 of the major credit rating agencies:
• A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 5/2015
• Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 9/2015;
• Moody's Investors Service Aaa (highest), 1/2016
• Standard & Poor's AA+ (second highest), 5/2015
Northwestern Mutual has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work in 2013" and a recipient of the Employees’ Choice Award by Glassdoor.com, an online career and workplace community. The Milwaukee-based financial security company stands alone as the only company in the insurance industry that ranks in Glassdoor’s Top 50 "Best Places to Work in 2013."
Your local network office provides tools, resources and training to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a Financial Representative intern.
-Have a permanent address or home base near one of our South Florida offices: Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Aventura, ft. Lauderdale, Vero Beach, and Fort Myers
- Full-time student at a four year institution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and have a history of personal success
-Junior or Senior Year Status
Please email resume to Samantha.email@example.com