Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Looking for an MBA student to help an early-stage startup develop a groundbreaking new platform.SeriesX
Quantitative AnalystSagaponack FX
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Age Brilliantly Finance Writing InternshipJerry Cahn
Market Research InternFXcompared
Financial Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Financial Sales InternshipBookmark This
6316 Five Mile Center Suite 300
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKolen Services, based in Fredericksburg, VA, provides a full range of tax accounting and financial services.
ResponsibilitiesKolen Services has the following intern position available: Financial Sales Intern. The intern's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Greeting visitors.
• Screening and/or selectively referring callers.
• Supporting clients by providing services in account management and technical support.
• Creating marketing pieces and coordinating compliance approval, as well as implementing marketing plans.
• Maintaining client databases and compiling information to prepare reports using appropriate software; and performing special projects as requested.
• May also assist during tax season by preparing returns and/or performing special projects as assigned.
Requirements• Two years related experience (administrative, customer service, marketing) or equivalent education
• Microsoft Office
• Qualified candidates must have excellent communication, customer service and relationship building skills.
• Qualified candidates must have high work ethics and initiative.