Financial AnalystCooper Tire Company
Investment AnalystCooper Tire Company
Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Financial Services InternBookmark This
New York Life Insurance Company
120 Broadway Suite 2900
New York, NY
Posted: April 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our team. This career will offer the right candidates the opportunity to transition into becoming a full-time agent/financial services professional with the company. The full-time position would allow to:
• Build their career with significant income potential.
• Grow their business supported by our long-standing history of financial strength and integrity.
• Customize their career path to match their personal goals.
• Enjoy recognition and rewards for their achievements.
• Receive competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that includes: 401(k), pension plan, life insurance and choice of health plans.
• Define their career path as an Agent and have the opportunity for management.
• Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
• Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering a variety of high quality financial and insurance products like annuities,* retirement plans, life insurance, long-term care insurance and other financial vehicles for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
• Develop and implement business and marketing plans
• Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
• Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services
• Develop your professional skills and knowledge
• Prospect for potential clients
* Annuities are issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.
We’re serious about training: Our NYLIC University and comprehensive Agent and management training curriculum form the backbone of our Agency system.
There are six distinct career development stages that carry new Agents through their first three years.
New agent development (Years 1-3)
• Career Orientation - Training actually begins before an Agent signs his/her contract. Career Orientation offers an overview of the career and helps prospective Agents know what to expect from Day One
• Fundamental Career School - Provides the skills technical and administrative knowledge Agents need to succeed
• Basic Career School - Reinforces Fundamental Career Sc
RequirementsMust live in NY/NJ due to commuting.
Please note: We have both paid and unpaid internships. Only Seniors graduating in 2015 are eligible for the paid position