Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Fund Development AssociateBookmark This
2023 Lincoln Ave
Posted: May 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All) mission to create a community with a youth-centered perspective promoting self-sufficiency and enhancing individual capacity to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community. NATHA is a community based nonprofit organization offering a continuum of comprehensive, meaningful, and intentional programs/direct services to families and youth in Kindergarten-12th grade. Programs are directly linked and integrated with neighborhood schools, are cost-effective to participant families are evidenced-based and outcomes driven, and provide essential enrichment and learning opportunities that encourage social and emotional growth in a safe environment
ResponsibilitiesPasadena based nonprofit in search of skilled professional:
Fund Development Associate
Capital Campaign Proficiency
Technical and Operational Support
Agency: NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All)
Mission: create a community with a youth-centered perspective that promotes self-sufficiency and enhances individuals’ capacities to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community.
Location: 2023 Lincoln Avenue Pasadena, CA 91103
Service Category: Non paid Consultant/Internship
Start Date: Needed as soon as possible
A great opportunity for someone who is committed to the non-profit field and interested in sharing skills and talents with an innovative community based agency.
• Nonprofit Sector Operations- Evaluation of agency fundraising infrastructure
• Visioning for the Future leading to a Comprehensive Plan of Action
• Development of diversified short and long term fundraising strategies, broadening donor base
• Capital Campaign and Annual Fund case and strategy development, and project implementation
• Donor Management Systems
• Major Donor Engagement Strategies
• Case Statements, Proposal Prototypes, and Prospectus creation
• Endowments – Industry Standards
• Technology savvy- print lay-outs and video presentations
Scope of Project:
• Creation of innovative fundraising model for nonprofit owned commercial real estate development/shared space use capital campaign ($3.5 mil)
• Creation of agency specific fundraising and sustainability plan for social enterprise.
• Create comprehensive fundraising plan
• Prospect identification and donor tracking plan
• Set up donor management system
• Create fundraising materials – design and lay-out
• Desire to work in the nonprofit field
• Tech-savvy – you can pick up any new piece of technology easily
• Critical thinker, problem solver and trouble shooter with a inventive creative streak
• Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
• High standards, professional attitude, integrity and a sense of humor
• Interpersonal sensitivity, respect and work well with others with high standard of professional integrity. Commitment to assisting and facilitating the work of others.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. For more information about our organization please visit – www.natharebuilds.org.