Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Intern for an FCA regulated Stock Broking FirmBookmark This
London Stone Securities
68 Lombard Street
Posted: February 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn independent FCA regulated stock broking firm based in the heart of the City is now looking to recruit interns to join an expanding team.
The firm was founded in January 2008 and offers execution only, advisory and discretionary services to UK and overseas retail clients. The firm specialises primarily in equities and CFDs but also offers a wide product range including foreign exchange, options, ETFs, funds, bonds, futures and commodities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for an insight into a career in the City.
• This is an unpaid internship for anyone looking for experience
• Minimum 2 months with the firm
• If you excel beyond expectations there may be an opportunity for employment with the firm.
• Work closely with our marketing manager - Social media tasks
• Assist with ad hoc office tasks
• Work with the sales team and the traders when needed
• Administration duties
• Work closely the Director
• Assigned to different projects – ranging from financial to social media or charity work