Private BankerLaunch Consultants Company
Commercial Finance BankerLaunch Consultants Company
Investment AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Boutique Investment Advisor InternshipBanyan Tree Capital
Finance InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Finance and AccountingSpacelabs
Marketing and SalesPrimerica Financial Services
Investment Analyst InternBookmark This
85 Broad St
New York, NY
Posted: April 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA New York-based China-US cross-board startup investment firm is looking for an Investment Analyst intern
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Class credit (if your school approves participation)
• Very positive references (if merited)
• Analyze potential target companies' financial statements, business models, and KPIs.
• Assist other investment professionals in the due diligence process, including market research, customer calls and financial analysis.
• Identify and research specific priority industries.
• Prepare various documents and presentations including memos, proposals, and presentations in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
• Compose and distribute regular newsletters
• Assist in organizing events and producing marketing materials
• Be passionate about both your goals and our vision
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical skills – a high attention to detail
• Have passion for VC industry and startups
• Energetic, optimistic attitude