ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Internship - Policy/Investment AnalysisCapstone
Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Investment Analyst InternBookmark This
85 Broad St
New York, NY
Posted: April 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA New York-based China-US cross-board startup investment firm is looking for an Investment Analyst intern
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Class credit (if your school approves participation)
• Very positive references (if merited)
• Analyze potential target companies' financial statements, business models, and KPIs.
• Assist other investment professionals in the due diligence process, including market research, customer calls and financial analysis.
• Identify and research specific priority industries.
• Prepare various documents and presentations including memos, proposals, and presentations in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
• Compose and distribute regular newsletters
• Assist in organizing events and producing marketing materials
• Be passionate about both your goals and our vision
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical skills – a high attention to detail
• Have passion for VC industry and startups
• Energetic, optimistic attitude