FinanceGenerac Power Systems
Government Grants/Finance InternThe Cara Program
Spring 2017 Oscar de la Renta Finance InternOscar de la Renta, LLC
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Business Development - Marketing (Intern/Trainee)Diamond Business Loans
Investor Relations Intern (Asset Management Firm)Water Island Capital, LLC
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Looking for an MBA student to help an early-stage startup develop a groundbreaking new platform.SeriesX
Investment Analyst InternBookmark This
85 Broad St
New York, NY
Posted: August 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA New York-based China-US cross-board startup investment firm is looking for an Investment Analyst intern
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Class credit (if your school approves participation)
• Very positive references (if merited)
• Analyze potential target companies' financial statements, business models, and KPIs.
• Assist other investment professionals in the due diligence process, including market research, customer calls and financial analysis.
• Identify and research specific priority industries.
• Prepare various documents and presentations including memos, proposals, and presentations in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
• Compose and distribute regular newsletters
• Assist in organizing events and producing marketing materials
• Be passionate about both your goals and our vision
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical skills – a high attention to detail
• Have passion for VC industry and startups
• Energetic, optimistic attitude