Finance RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Financial / Research Analyst Intern, Mutual Funds & ETFs, Chinese RequiredBUJU LLC
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Finance Intern, Technical Analysis Illustrator, Chinese RequiredBUJU LLC
Mortgage and Real Estate Firm Looking for Full-Time/Part-Time InternR8find.com Inc
Financial AnalystLife for Love LLC
Investment Banking AnalystBookmark This
Harriman Capital Inc
14 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking Analysts to join our research team.
As our momentum continues to accelerate, we seek talented, motivated and intellectually curious professionals to join our team of highly accomplished bankers.
Responsibilities• Conducting company and industry research, performing financial and valuation analyses, creating business profiles, and preparing industry overviews on subsectors within the healthcare industry.
• Financial analyses include creating detailed financial models used for valuation and other financial analysis; preparing marketing documents, including pitch materials, confidential offering memoranda, management presentations, fairness opinions and board presentations; conducting extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction.
• Assist in development of financial models that examine potential M&A transactions, including cash acquisitions, mergers, LBOs and recapitalizations
• Communicate new ideas, results of research, latest findings, key sector/company developments, and synopsis of conferences and management meetings (both verbally and in writing) to Portfolio Managers
• Stay up-to-date on latest industry developments and trends by regularly attending research conferences, performing channel checks,
RequirementsWe are looking for candidates with demonstrated leadership in academics and extracurricular activities
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in finance, accounting, business, economics or related field. Course in chartered accountancy a plus.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Demonstrated knowledge, understanding of, and ability to conduct accounting and financial statement analysis. Advanced technique in quantitative modeling and valuation frameworks is required.
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to work as part of a team
• Solid verbal and written communications skills required.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team