Stock Broker InternForte Capital Group
Financial Representative InternLegacy Financial Group LTD
Part Time Intern - Portfolio AnalyticsHarbourVest Partners
Financial Consulting InternshipHaiwei Career
Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Quantitative Research AnalystOquant
College Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Greater Peoria
Loan Originatorelite staffing group, LLC
Jr. Financial Analyst – InternBookmark This
Circle K Stores, Inc.
1199 South Beltline Road, Suite 160
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As a Southwest Field Finance partner to key business stakeholders, this position provides information to management through business modeling and financial analysis; ad hoc data requests and problem solving; researching and analyzing accounting data; and preparing periodic reporting.
• Shadow divisional field finance team through day to day tasks, meetings, etc.
• Analyze and track monthly financial reports versus budget and prior year performance
• Work with divisional field finance team to develop and maintain financial models to quantify the impact of strategic initiatives
• Perform a variety of financial analysis in response to supervisor inquires or to facilitate decision making; research and prepare ad hoc reports as directed
• Research accounting policies and regulations
• Achieve corporate financial objectives by forecasting return on investment results; assist in preparing, monitoring, and deploying capital
• Assist in evaluating projected financial results of new projects by analyzing capital expenditure proposals and recommending courses of action
• Reconcile assigned accounts each period and resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Good standing within undergraduate program; must major in economics, finance, mathematics, or accounting
• Comprehensive knowledge of financial statements
• Must have advanced knowledge in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
• Experience working with large and complex datasets
• Must be willing to adapt to a dynamic business environment, balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
• Comfortable working independently and in cross-functional teams
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear manner to all levels of management, both orally and in writing