Record Label Finance InternMaek
Investment AnlaystHankook Tire Company
Financial AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Analyst Internship at small Fundamentals Hedge Fund - SPRINGElle Investments
Small Charlotte based Private Equity firm seeks internsEmko Capital
Finance internship in China(Shanghai)goabroadchina
Financial AnalystDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Summer Private Equity Internship for NYC Area Undergraduate StudentsNorth Brookside Capital
Jr. Financial Analyst – InternBookmark This
Circle K Stores, Inc.
1199 South Beltline Road, Suite 160
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As a Southwest Field Finance partner to key business stakeholders, this position provides information to management through business modeling and financial analysis; ad hoc data requests and problem solving; researching and analyzing accounting data; and preparing periodic reporting.
• Shadow divisional field finance team through day to day tasks, meetings, etc.
• Analyze and track monthly financial reports versus budget and prior year performance
• Work with divisional field finance team to develop and maintain financial models to quantify the impact of strategic initiatives
• Perform a variety of financial analysis in response to supervisor inquires or to facilitate decision making; research and prepare ad hoc reports as directed
• Research accounting policies and regulations
• Achieve corporate financial objectives by forecasting return on investment results; assist in preparing, monitoring, and deploying capital
• Assist in evaluating projected financial results of new projects by analyzing capital expenditure proposals and recommending courses of action
• Reconcile assigned accounts each period and resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Good standing within undergraduate program; must major in economics, finance, mathematics, or accounting
• Comprehensive knowledge of financial statements
• Must have advanced knowledge in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
• Experience working with large and complex datasets
• Must be willing to adapt to a dynamic business environment, balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
• Comfortable working independently and in cross-functional teams
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear manner to all levels of management, both orally and in writing