Internship for Financial Advisory Firm -Harlem, NYRCap
Wealth AdvisorMonarch Asset Management
Financial AssistantHilcorp Energy Company
Investment AnalystHilcorp Energy Company
Financial AssistantCHG Healthcare
Investment AnalystCHG Healthcare
College Financial Representative Internship - Summer 2017Northwestern Mutual
Financial Representative InterNorthwestern Mutual
Business & Marketing InternBookmark This
Ultegra Financial Partners
1099 18th St Suite 2980
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUltegra Financial Partners is a private investment bank, direct lender, co-lender, and lead financial arranger located in downtown Denver. We specialize in asset-based debt for small & middle market private and public companies, participating in funding asset-backed loans of $500K to $30M for growth capital, working capital, assets, acquisitions, and liquidity events.
We are currently looking for an intern to assist in development of prospecting and marketing efforts. This intern will work under the direction of the Marketing Director, and will assist with tasks including: market research, content creation, and marketing plan development. The candidate will get hands-on experience using a variety of marketing platforms and tools. Media planning will focus on nurture and direct response marketing, and will include tactics such as social media marketing, content marketing, paid search, display and retargeting.
Ultegra’s internship program offers an entrepreneurial, diverse culture where interns gain exposure to the investment banking culture and experience. We look for candidates who demonstrate strong work ethic, positive attitude, leadership skills, work effectively in teams, and have the desire to take initiative and be the best at what he/she does.
Responsibilities• Conduct focused market research in an assigned vertical to help inform marketing efforts for specific demographics.
• Interpret research to understand the requirements and objectives of consumers in targeted verticals.
• Create / assist in creation of content that speaks to the interests of consumers in the targeted vertical.
• Understand marketing tools such as social media, blogging and email.
• Assist with various aspects of direct marketing campaigns including set-up, execution and reporting.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) with a strong track record of academic success.
• Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills, as well as an ability to apply these skills in a transactional context.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and persuasively.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn quickly, manage multiple deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail, proactivity and organization.
• Familiarity with marketing automation tools is a plus.