Quantitative AnalystSagaponack FX
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Age Brilliantly Finance Writing InternshipJerry Cahn
Market Research InternFXcompared
Financial Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Administrative Finance InternRelief International
Business Intelligence Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedici Firma is an institutional management company that governs itself with onward thinking and a mission to put allied prosperity first.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.