Financial Services InternBlackboard Inc
Market Research & Analysis InternBurton Hill Capital
Intern-Trax ERP Content AssociateMetra
$18-$27 Per Hour Accounting Remote ClerkALEMBIC PHARMA.
Accounting InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Finance InternshipLanchid LLC
Loan Processor Assistant / Mortgage Loan OriginatorFinancial Triangle
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedici Firma is an institutional management company that governs itself with onward thinking and a mission to put allied prosperity first.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.