Private BankerLaunch Consultants Company
Commercial Finance BankerLaunch Consultants Company
Investment AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Boutique Investment Advisor InternshipBanyan Tree Capital
Finance InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Finance and AccountingSpacelabs
Marketing and SalesPrimerica Financial Services
Marketing InternBookmark This
63 Coryell St
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJackrabbit.mobi is a mobile payments company located in Lambertville, NJ. We are looking for individuals to help design and implement our national marketing campaign targeting merchants in the small to medium size market space.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.