Investment AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Boutique Investment Advisor InternshipBanyan Tree Capital
Finance InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Finance and AccountingSpacelabs
Marketing and SalesPrimerica Financial Services
Value Pricing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
KPI Data Analytics Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
123 Credit Resoultion Consultants
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe offer financial services to people who are seeking to build a better credit profile. We pride ourselves in marketing and advertising our true results we are seeking a creative, flexible, and open minded marketing intern to join our team!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.