Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Marketing/Finance Research Analyst AssistantBookmark This
652 B Newark Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMD Consulting is operating under Transamerica Financial Advisers. Transamerica is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, investments and more to 19 million customers. Transamerica companies offer a wide array of life and health insurance products that can help create better tomorrows by protecting families and their dreams. With more than a century of experience, Transamerica has built a solid reputation due to its sound management and decision-making as well as consumer confidence.
For this position, the interns may get paid after 3 months unpaid internship period with benefits.
The company is also open to sponsor for H1-B visa.
Responsibilities- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Mentors Associates to be fully licensed.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, presentation, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Analyze data past performance in a monthly and yearly basis
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Finance or other business related courses
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- A leader and a Motivator
SkillsRequired - Driving License
Preferred - Analytical, Exceptionally Organized, Dedicated Professional