Finance and AccountingCenterPoint Energy
FinanceArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
FINANCIAL SPECIALISTFinancial Industry A ssociation
Finance InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing and Operations Analyst for SPRING 2017Forex Trading Academy, LLC
Business Internship with a double focus on HR and Sales ProcessesThe Deley Group
Portfolio Management - Systematic/Quant Strategy Development - Summer Internship or Year-RoundCalifornia-based Investment Management Firm
FinanceArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Marketing/Finance Research Analyst AssistantBookmark This
652 B Newark Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMD Consulting is operating under Transamerica Financial Advisers. Transamerica is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, investments and more to 19 million customers. Transamerica companies offer a wide array of life and health insurance products that can help create better tomorrows by protecting families and their dreams. With more than a century of experience, Transamerica has built a solid reputation due to its sound management and decision-making as well as consumer confidence.
For this position, the interns may get paid after 3 months unpaid internship period with benefits.
The company is also open to sponsor for H1-B visa.
Responsibilities- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Mentors Associates to be fully licensed.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, presentation, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Analyze data past performance in a monthly and yearly basis
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Finance or other business related courses
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- A leader and a Motivator
SkillsRequired - Driving License
Preferred - Dedicated Professional, Exceptionally Organized, Analytical