financeArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Financial AnalystHub Group
Financial and Strategy Analyst InternshipKyrios Capital
Finance Internship- Fall 2017AXA Advisors LLC
Office InternNOW Financial
What do you want to do?Mayflower Insurance
Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Microfinance InternBookmark This
Young Women's IDEA
Posted: October 02 2016
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduCARE India is an Indian NGO created in 1994 and working towards social and sustainable development. The NGO is implanted in several rural villages of Northern India with approximately 7 other interns in each village. In that work frame, the job role of the micro-finance project manager is to empower women of the community through micro-finance initiatives and projects that you will take over and/or launch.
Our integrated micro-finance projects offer a holistic strategy to help address the issues of financial disadvantages amongst marginalized individuals and communities in rural India. Broader than merely a financial or banking model, our micro-finance projects seek to empower individuals by providing them with life skills, training and education alongside small financial loans.
Depending on the location, several projects are currently ongoing such as: local shops built by the community and run by women, selling handmade handicraft, healthy cooked food and local products at cheap prices / a homestay project involving house owners with extra-rooms.
This is an UNPAID internship but we offer various incentives: accommodation, SIM Card, work transportation and an amazing experience abroad surrounded by international people and local communities.
We currently have projects in Laddak, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Rajasthan.
For more detailed information about our current projects and fieldwork, please visit our website and blog at:
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com. Please send your CV and cover letter, including information regarding the duration of your intended stay and your field of interest.
• Assessing the rural economy, generating creative and innovative ideas.
• Contribute to a dynamic atmosphere of innovation.
• Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for individual project and ViKAS Centre strategy plan.
• Produce the required documentation during your internship (it will be explained during the Induction).
• Define goals and objectives of your project and manage all aspects of it.
• Flexibility and self-motivation.
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of an international team.
• Ability to multitask and organize your work under minimal supervision and limited resources.
• Strong communications skills.
• Interest and motivation to collaborate with community and team members.
• Creative, open minded and positive manner facing challenges and unexpected events.
RequirementsMinimum stay of 3 months up to 18 months
Between 18 and 35 years old