Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Digital Editorial InternThe Wealth Insider
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Representative Internship with Northwestern MutualNorthwestern Mutual
Analyst Internship at Venture Capital FirmSGVC
Private Wealth Management InternAXA Advisors
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerBookmark This
Search Fund Accelerator
18 Piedmont St
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Title: Private Equity Intern Analyst - Summer
Start Date: Summer (May/June)
Time Commitment: Full Time (40hrs/week) for at least 4 months.
Location: All interns must work in our office in Boston, MA. We do not hire remote/virtual interns.
About Search Fund Accelerator:
Search Fund Accelerator (SFA) is an innovative Private Equity fund designed to optimize a niche investment model known as the Search Fund. SFA provides support and committed capital to a handpicked cohort of entrepreneurs, each seeking a single business to acquire, actively manage, and grow. Our entrepreneurs are accomplished young professionals and alumni of the world’s top business schools, namely Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Kellogg, and Booth.
About the Internship:
SFA is currently seeking Private Equity Intern Analysts to support its entrepreneurs to identify and acquire one business each. Intern Analysts are unpaid, but their experience at SFA is unique and rewarding. They will be exposed to new industries, business models, valuation methods, and research techniques, they will be given real responsibility, they will have measurable impact on the organization, and they will be offered letters of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship. The position is ideal for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing careers in business, particularly in finance and/or entrepreneurship.
Alumni of our internship program identify their experience at SFA as not only the most unique and differentiating on their resumes, but also as a significant improvement over other internships they and their peers have endured. Interning at SFA provides interns with real-world learning that is applicable in nearly every corner of the business arena. With this experience, our alumni have continued their careers at firms such as Bain Capital, Loomis, Sayles & Co, Ernst & Young, and other top firms.
More information: http://www.searchfundaccelerator.com
- Conduct research to identify and evaluate industries of interest.
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition targets in SFA’s priority industries.
- Plan and execute outreach efforts to generate inbound deal flow.
- Interface with brokers and bankers to source opportunities, manage the flow of Non-Disclosure Agreements and Confidential Information Memoranda.
- Conduct due diligence on acquisition targets.
- Measure and optimize internal processes.
- Recruit and train future SFA interns.
- Strong business intuition
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in business and entrepreneurship
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, optimistic attitude
- A good understanding of financial statements
- A business-related major
- At least 1 year of undergraduate experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com. In your email, please indicate the position to which you are applying and your preferred start date. We will respond to those applicants who qualify for an interview.