Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
Financial Advisor InternBookmark This
62-43 a Woodhaven Blvd, Rego Park
New York, NY
Posted: November 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Primerica is the largest financial service marketing organization in North America, Canada and Puerto Rico and has been in business since 1977. Company became public in 2010 and currently listed on the New York Stock Exchange under Ticker Symbol PRI.
Primerica helps families on asset management to realize financial independence. Financial fundamentals will be taught during the licensing process.
NNP Solutions, as a NYC-based agency providing staffing solutions, strives to bring the best talents to our clients. We provide customized staffing service to “fit the best” and “save the most”.
Responsibilities1. Complete Primerica financial licensing process which lasts for a month; must be available to come to in-office training for Wednesday at 7pm to 9pm and Friday at 1pm to 4pm.
2. Pass final examination and get licenses such as Life License/State License, Securities/Investment License/ Series 6 and Series 63, etc.
3. Schedule appointments with clients & potential candidates for interviews.
4. Provide private financial consulting services to clients on income protection, debt solutions, retirement savings, long-term care, etc.
5. Create customized plans for clients on above services.
6. Keep track of all business with clients and recruits through database in representative website.
7. Learn the system regulations throughout internship process.
1. Enthusiastic about financial knowledge and private wealth management.
2. Willing to realize future financial independence.
3. Candidates should be open-minded, highly ambitious, team player and fast learners.
4. No specific degree on specific major is required.
5. However, a $99 background check fee is all what the applicants should be responsible for.