FinanceRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
financeArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Financial AdvisorSummit Brokerage Services
Internship for Financial Advisory Firm -Harlem, NYRCap
Wealth AdvisorMonarch Asset Management
Financial AssistantHilcorp Energy Company
Investment AnalystHilcorp Energy Company
Financial AssistantCHG Healthcare
Financial & Real Estate SalesBookmark This
REAP Pension Group, LLC
Posted: September 02 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen Mean Business (WMB), a division of the REAP™ Pension Group, LLC, is an alternative investment financial services firm with a strategic social impact mission. That mission is to help qualified women overcome all gender-based economic barriers, by providing the following smart financial solutions:
1. a new home ownership and grant facility to those priced out of the New York City home buying marketplace,
2. a self-directed IRA capital marketplace for using their retirement accounts to make alternative private equity investments in (a) real estate, as well as, (b) business mergers & acquisitions of job-creating small to mid-market companies, and
3. a credit platform for startups, entrepreneurs, and small business owners to have quick and easy access to unsecured business lines of credit purely based on a gender-neutral 680+ FICO and stated income, and
4. all ancillary services necessary to procure the foregoing.
Headquartered in New York City's financial district, WMB principally operates within the Greater New York Tristate region and will have national significance.
Thank you for your interest in the prestigious WMB, Financial & Real Estate Sales Rep position. Our guarantee to member-clients is that we will provide
1. unprecedented access to the very best opportunities to acquire homes, businesses and/or lines of credit for which they can qualify with assistance from WMB and our knowledgeable team of partners and advisors, and
2. business consulting for 12 months in order to help members minimize interest cost, obtain rapid credit line increases and establish strong credit ratings with Dunn & Bradstreet, Experian Business & Equifax Business.
ResponsibilitiesHere’s some more information concerning the specifics of our professional relations financial sales program.
Professional Relations Reps (PRRs) are individuals skilled at networking with women, business owners, and other professionals. PPRs are required to:
1. attend a multitude of business networking groups and meetings in order to build a reputation as a trusted source for women and business owners to approach in order to acquire affordable new homes, business or franchise ownership opportunities and/or secure capital to grow their existing businesses.
2. develop relationships with other professionals (bankers, CPA’s etc.) in order to network with them to solve funding issues for their clients.
3. promote a professional demeanor and persona so that they can successfully gain trust in their area and assist clients in the funding process.
4. attend WMB training meetings, webinars, watch and review training videos and accumulate knowledge from other content provided by WMB so that they can provide home ownership, business ownership, and funding solutions.
5. make contact with business owners and initiate the prequalification process by directing prospective members to first obtain their 3 credit bureau reports with scores through our preferred source for the limited time offer of only $1.
6. instruct client—members to directly upload their credit reports through the secure WMB member portal.
7. properly use the assigned tracking links and/or ensure that the PRR’s name is prominently displayed on all marketing materials or client forms in order to be properly credited for bonafide sales.
RequirementsIn order to be compensated: PRR’s must complete the PRR application on our website at [http://reappensiongroup.com/Intern] and wait for the 12-hour review and hiring process to be completed. If hired, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions. PRR’s are not employees and no employment relationship is implied. This is strictly a 1099 contractor relationship… Pay for performance. Income over $600 in a calendar year will be reported on a 1099 Non-Employee Compensation form.
PRRs will be able to track their commissionable sales in real time through our Online back office. There are no commission advances allowed. Check with the office on pay dates, which are typically every Friday.
Methods of Payment: All PRR’s will receive electronic transfers for their commission payments. PRR’s may receive (1) a commission transfer from WMB, or (2) an ACH to their bank account, depending on PRRs' business arrangements.
Commission payments can be made to Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and Wells Fargo via electronic deposit or quick pay. PRR’s must make sure that a viable method is on file that can receive electronic transfers… preferably a business bank account.
* Commission payments will be processed for deposit no later than 3:00 PM every Friday (EST) of each business week. Verification of the client deposits or payments must be before Wednesday 5:00 PM (EST) to be paid out on that week. Client monies deposited or not validated after Thursday at 5:00 PM (EST) will be paid the following Friday of the next business week.
WMB management reserves the exclusive right to make corrective changes to the PRR agreement and/or compensation plans based on market situations and product delivery costs without prior notice, by simply posting same on our website.