ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Internship - Policy/Investment AnalysisCapstone
Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
1290 avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Posted: May 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
AXA Advisors, LLC is a member of the global AXA Group, “AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries, including AXA Equitable. AXA Group is a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA's operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Europe, North America and the Asia/Pacific Area.
AXA Group’s activities in insurance and wealth management are offered through its principal U.S. subsidiary, AXA Financial, Inc. and AXA Financial’s strong family of brands, including AXA Advisors, LLC, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Alliance Bernstein, and MONY Life Insurance Company
We are looking for the talented individuals to join our Recruiting Team as an intern. The position requires finding new candidates to potentially join our team of Financial Advisors. The position entails seeking for Financial Advisors who are goal oriented and result driven leaders with a strong work ethic background.
POSITION SPECIFICS WILL INCLUDE:
· Conduct internet searches and identify candidates who fit in the role, screen resumes
· Review candidates questionnaires, schedule interviews , run online per-screening interviews with candidates
· Post jobs to external posting sites on the Internet
· Assist candidates in coming in for an interview
· Send approved letters/responses and communications to candidates
· Sitting in and observing the interviews the VP
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and run your own practice
· Interest in Finance, Recruiting or Human Resources
· Highly organized, thorough and detail-oriented
· Strong computer skills
· Exhibit high level of professionalism, including on the phone and email
Responsibilities- We run our Recruiter training twice monthly in the office or via Skype
- The applicant must have access to a computer with the internet connection
- After the initial training program Recruiters can work from home and visit the office when they schedule candidates for interviews.