FinanceReliance capital Limited
$18-$27 Per Hour Accounting Remote ClerkALEMBIC PHARMA.
Accounting InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Market Research & Analysis InternBurton Hill Capital
Finance InternshipLanchid LLC
Loan Processor Assistant / Mortgage Loan OriginatorFinancial Triangle
Finance Intern (Asset Management)DYAM
Funding InternLeaseQ, Inc.
1290 avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Posted: September 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
AXA Advisors, LLC is a member of the global AXA Group, “AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries, including AXA Equitable. AXA Group is a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA's operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Europe, North America and the Asia/Pacific Area.
AXA Group’s activities in insurance and wealth management are offered through its principal U.S. subsidiary, AXA Financial, Inc. and AXA Financial’s strong family of brands, including AXA Advisors, LLC, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Alliance Bernstein, and MONY Life Insurance Company
We are looking for the talented individuals to join our Recruiting Team as an intern. The position requires finding new candidates to potentially join our team of Financial Advisors at AXA Advisors. The position entails seeking for goal oriented candidates who are result driven leaders with a strong work ethic background. You will work independently from home, come in for recruiting training once a month and report activity bi-weekly.
POSITION SPECIFICS WILL INCLUDE:
· Conduct internet searches and identify candidates who fit in the role
· Review candidates video recorded questionnaires, schedule interviews
· Post jobs to external posting sites on the Internet
· Assist candidates in coming in for an interview
· Send approved letters/responses and communications to candidates
· Coming in to the office and observing the interviews with your candidates and the VP
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and run your own practice
· Interest in Finance, Recruiting or Human Resources
· Highly organized, thorough and detail-oriented
· Strong computer skills
· Exhibit high level of professionalism, including on the phone and email
Responsibilities- You must have access to a computer with the internet connection
Requirements- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently