Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Representative Internship with Northwestern MutualNorthwestern Mutual
Analyst Internship at Venture Capital FirmSGVC
Private Wealth Management InternAXA Advisors
Stock Broker Trainee/Regsitered Representative PositionForte Capital Group
Recruiting Internship positionBookmark This
1290 ave of the Americas
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a paid internship position.
We are looking for the talented individuals to join our Recruiting Team. You will be able to try running your own recruiting practice. Running your own recruiting practice will require finding, reviewing and scheduling candidates for interviews to potentially join our team of Financial Advisors at AXA Advisors.
The position requires finding new candidates via LinkedIn using our high performance system. You will be seeking for goal oriented candidates, who are result driven leaders with a strong work ethic background. To learn the interview process you will observe multiple interviews that you and other recruiters scheduled.
This position also requires being a good team player. You will be periodically assigned a new recruiter to assist them in learning the recruiting process.
After the initial two weeks training in the office you will work independently from home, come in for recruiting meeting once a month, attend interviews with FA candidates and report your recruiting activity bi-weekly. We keep in touch with the interns when they out of the office, to assist with their questions and objections. We use the email and instant messaging platforms for prompt communication.
POSITION SPECIFICS WILL INCLUDE:
· Conduct internet searches and identify candidates who fit in the role
· Review candidates video recorded questionnaires, schedule interviews
· Post jobs to external posting sites on the Internet
· Assist candidates in coming in for an interview
· Send approved letters/responses and communications to candidates
· Coming in to the office and observing the interviews with your candidates and the VP
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and run your own practice
· Interest in Finance, Recruiting or Human Resources
· Highly organized, thorough and detail-oriented
· Strong computer skills
· Exhibit high level of professionalism, including on the phone and email
Responsibilities- When assigned a new intern must be able to teach the recruiting process
- Monthly recruiting meeting
Requirements- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to initiate new ideas
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Enthusiasm to learn, Entrepreneurial Skills, Focused
Preferred - Managerial Skills