Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Seeking Part Time Assistant to CEO of Financial Trading Firm (NYC)Bookmark This
Skeffington Asset Management
New York, NY
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompensation: $27.50 with the opportunity for annual bonus
Looking for an individual to help a busy finance CEO. Could be considered a paid internship with some work dedicated to trading firm projects - option to receive school credit. This is a perfect opportunity for a student. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Engaging in complex & interesting research projects
• Developing & maintaining vendor relations
• Arranging travel & social itineraries
• Managing & running personal & business errands
• Planning events & coordinating agenda
• Managing diverse projects & purchasing
• Completing various clerical duties, filing, etc.
• Coordinating seasonal yacht maintenance
• Coordinating household staff & purchasing expenses
• Organizing & auditing wardrobe as needed
• Current students and graduates of top tier schools are welcome.
• Highly competitive standardized test scores (e.g. SAT, ACT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office & web browsing/purchasing
• Exceptional multitasking skills & resourcefulness
• Ability to anticipate needs & meet deadlines
• Availability to work 15-30 hours per week (student-friendly hours)
• Paid on a 1099 basis