Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
SEO Research AssistantBookmark This
CMR & Associates, Inc.
1 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: February 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSan Francisco/Silicon Valley/San Jose, CT - 2-days per-week www.cmr-associates.com www.policysmart.com
Assist founder and CEO of a boutique international consulting firm in driving new traffic to their new website. Specialties in corporate Retirement Plans, Group Benefit and Property/Casualty programs (non-brokerage). Opportunity to work with a proprietary database of 10,000 brokers, specialists and providers representing over 120 countries. Inventors of a proprietary database (The CMR Database) so far have saved clients over $120m. Creating a different way to navigate these multi-trillion dollar industries. New sourcing tool and electronic platform. Have an impact to change the world!
1. Develop new ways to drive traffic to the website.
2. Competitive research.
2. Review content and change/improve/update.
3. Organize email listing and e-mail marketing campaign
4. Content strategy
5. Work with founder and CEO.
• Experience with administrative/office management required.
• Ability to type at least 65-wpm, keyword research, competitive analysis, on-page optimization, link baiting/link building, summary and traffic analysis + ongoing analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Good organizational skills (electronic and manual).
• Have experience with SEO and/or SEM + basic knowledge of coding a plus.
• Experience working with databases a plus.
• Bookkeeping Skills a plus (QuickBooks).
• Minimum of Associates Degree - Bachelor's degree a plus (current undergraduate or recent graduates welcome).