FinanceReliance Capital Limited
Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Quantitative Research AnalystOquant
FinanceRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
College Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Greater Peoria
Loan Originatorelite staffing group, LLC
Marketing and Business Blogger Internship | Fall 2017Buzzwork
Claims Department Summer InternALFA Insurance Company
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Clever Girl Finance
Posted: November 24 2015
Company Location: Annandale, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCLEVERGIRLFINANCE.COM IS A FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT WEBSITE TARGETED AT WOMEN FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE WITH THE GOAL TO HELP WOMEN TAKE CHARGE OF THEIR MONEY.
Clever Girl Finance provides financial education and empowerment for successful decision making, tied to everyday life in a fun and realistic way, through open discussion and engagement.
Clever Girl Finance also provides women with information and tips to inspire them to pursue their dreams of independence and wealth creation, through small business ownership.
In addition, various service offerings are available such as small business finance consultations and personal finance coaching sessions.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with founder on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Has an interest in personal finance