Marketing InternLeon Bodden
Capital Markets InternTrilogy Capital Group
Consulting PositionGotham Capital Services LLC
Financial Consulting PositionGotham Capital Services LLC
Business Financial Consulting PositionGotham Capital Services LLC
Loan Officer - Commercial Real EstateAbsolut Financial Resources
Summer Internship - ActuarialNew Jersey Manufacturer Insurance Group (NJM)
Finance Internship Program -PursueAsiaPursueAsia Recruitment and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Stockbroker/Sales InternBookmark This
Forte Capital Group
80 Broad St.
New York, NY
Posted: October 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLargest producing office of a full-service brokerage firm in the financial district. We are looking for qualified candidates who have a strong passion in finance and who are interested in learning everything there is to know about this fast paced industry. This is an unpaid position, 12-18 hours a week with a flexible schedule. Candidates will be working alongside some of the top producers with a combined experience of over three decades, interns must be highly motivated and hard working as well as be willing to keep up with the fast pace that is Wall Street. If you find an interest in learning what is takes to be a Wall Street juggernaut please feel free to apply.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills