Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
College Financial Representative Internship - Summer 2017Northwestern Mutual
Wealth Management Advisor AssistantBookmark This
5251 W 116Th Place, Suite 300
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Wealth Management Advisor Assistant will support the team to ensure the maintenance of an efficient, organized office that allows the advisor & associates to focus their energy on building client relationships and the business.
– Maintain client case files.
– File account forms and other materials.
– Maintain office supplies and current marketing materials.
– Keep abreast of home office marketing resources.
– Generate feed name lists.
– Maintain Social Networking accounts.
– Maintain and promote Wealth Management Advisor’s personal NM website.
– Maintain a clean and orderly office environment.
Client Service Support
– Confirm appointments and reschedule cancelled meetings.
– Contact clients regarding late payments.
– Prepare policies for delivery.
– Send client birthday cards & review letters.
– Maintain current client information.
– Contact clients to confirm receipt of forms or request return of completed forms.
Requirements– Prefer someone in the school of business or pursuing the school of business.
– Prefer someone looking to start a career in the financial or insurance industry.
– Experience in administrative support or customer service, preferably in the financial services and/or insurance industry.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines.
– Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
– Ability to work both independently and in a team.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action as appropriate.
– Interest in learning on a continuous basis.
– Life & Health license preferred but not required.