Investment AnlaystHankook Tire Company
Financial AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Analyst Internship at small Fundamentals Hedge Fund - SPRINGElle Investments
Small Charlotte based Private Equity firm seeks internsEmko Capital
Finance internship in China(Shanghai)goabroadchina
Financial AnalystDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Summer Private Equity Internship for NYC Area Undergraduate StudentsNorth Brookside Capital
Financial Advisor - Paid InternshipCoordinated Financial Group
Wealth Management Advisor AssistantBookmark This
5251 W 116Th Place, Suite 300
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Wealth Management Advisor Assistant will support the team to ensure the maintenance of an efficient, organized office that allows the advisor & associates to focus their energy on building client relationships and the business.
– Maintain client case files.
– File account forms and other materials.
– Maintain office supplies and current marketing materials.
– Keep abreast of home office marketing resources.
– Generate feed name lists.
– Maintain Social Networking accounts.
– Maintain and promote Wealth Management Advisor’s personal NM website.
– Maintain a clean and orderly office environment.
Client Service Support
– Confirm appointments and reschedule cancelled meetings.
– Contact clients regarding late payments.
– Prepare policies for delivery.
– Send client birthday cards & review letters.
– Maintain current client information.
– Contact clients to confirm receipt of forms or request return of completed forms.
Requirements– Prefer someone in the school of business or pursuing the school of business.
– Prefer someone looking to start a career in the financial or insurance industry.
– Experience in administrative support or customer service, preferably in the financial services and/or insurance industry.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines.
– Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
– Ability to work both independently and in a team.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action as appropriate.
– Interest in learning on a continuous basis.
– Life & Health license preferred but not required.