Landscape Artist, Landscape Design & Landscape ArchitectBookmark This
BJR Training, Financial Services & Support LLC
DescriptionThis internship will do any of the following: illustrate and/or create plans for inspiring places in urban environments with waterfront design; urban revitalization and streetscape for non-profit clients. Utilize various means to research to perform smart growth planning, community design, retail and commercial site planning, school design, park design, and community garden.
*This is a NON-PAID Internship* for the purpose of obtaining recommendations and competitive opportunities.*
ResponsibilitiesInterns will research, site analyze, concept development, documentation, and research, site analysis, concept development, and documentation for a range of projects. Submit work. *Final portfolio must display high level of work. Graphic design, layout/format highlighting technical skills and creative assignments. Train new interns before exit. design production: research, analysis, conceptual design, presentation materials, design development, construction documents, submissions. *This is a NON-PAID Internship* for the purpose of obtaining recommendations and competitive opportunities.*
Requirements• Meets deadlines
• Demonstrates passion for design excellence and the challenges of creating inspiring places in urban environments;
• Individual must be creative, computer skills for Illustrations or photos or visual software.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to follow direction and work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment;
• Possess online, offline, or reliable transportation to access job site.
• Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Experience with land development projects, storm water management design and modeling, NPDES, AutoCAD knowledge is helpful but not required.