Legislative InternU.S. Senator Mark Kirk (IL)
Urgent Homes and Offices Cleaning PositionGoodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan, Inc.
Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger District Office InternCongressman Dutch Ruppersberger
Mayor's Community Affairs Unit InternMayor's Office Community Affairs Unit
Intern for Veteran Service OfficeTown of North Andover
Political Science InternBookmark This
Green Apple Accreditation
9521 Shellie Road Unit 13
Posted: 540 days ago
DescriptionAssisting the Events Department, Governmental Affairs Department and Public Relations Department:
• Assist in the development and management of fundraising campaigns.
• Responding to inquires about accreditation.
• Writing letters in regards to recognition
• Responsible for all letters that go out in for Governmental Affairs
• Letter Proofing
• Dealing with other recognition activities and research
• Developing and writing news releases, feature stories, stories for member communications vehicles, and e-newsletter.
• Assisting in the creation and implementation of communications plans for internal and external audiences.
• Generating story ideas and interviewing subject matter experts for input to stories and news releases.
• Assisting in areas to improve the organization website sites and social media.
ResponsibilitiesGreen Apple Association of Christian Schools (GAACS) an independent accrediting agency, founded in 2004. GAACS is a premier provider of accreditation for private and public organizations in predominately two industries: Education and Health Care. GAACS was established by industry providers to ensure students receive a high quality education and patients receive optimum care.
Requirements- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in political science, governmental affairs, communication, marketing and public relations (preference will be given to juniors and seniors).
- Must have excellent writing/editing skills, sharp attention to detail, highly organized, ability to work independently or as part of a team, flexible personality, sense of humor, creative and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office systems.