Public Affairs InternBose Public Affairs
New York State Senate InternNew York State Senator Marc C. Panepinto
START-UP NY Digital Editorial InternEmpire State Development
Business Advisory & Supply Chain Services InternCommand Consulting Group
Political InternshipWon Kyu "Q" Rim for New Jersey General Assembly
Public Relations / Executive Assistant InternBookmark This
The Prairie Group
134 N. LaSalle Street
DescriptionThe Prairie Group is a full-service public affairs firm specializing in lobbying, government/community relations and healthcare in the Chicago-land area. This position would serve directly under the CEO and carry an wide range of high-level administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.