Business Development InternCrowd 2 Space International
Intelligence AnalystGeopolitical Intelligence System
Legislative InternU.S. Senator Mark Kirk (IL)
Urgent Homes and Offices Cleaning PositionGoodwill Industries of Southwestern Michigan, Inc.
Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger District Office InternCongressman Dutch Ruppersberger
Public Relations / Executive Assistant InternBookmark This
The Prairie Group
134 N. LaSalle Street
Posted: 653 days ago
DescriptionThe Prairie Group is a full-service public affairs firm specializing in lobbying, government/community relations and healthcare in the Chicago-land area. This position would serve directly under the CEO and carry an wide range of high-level administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.