Writer/Editor Communications Position (Information Arts)United States Forest Service- Enterprise Program
Summer Election Administration InternPortage County Board of Elections
DOJ Civil Division Communications Office - Summer InternshipCivil Division, U.S. Department of Justice
U.S. District & Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Columbia Internship OpportunitiesUS District and Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Columbia
Social Media and Communications Internship with Council Member Ben KallosCouncil Member Ben Kallos
Public Relations / Executive Assistant InternBookmark This
The Prairie Group
134 N. LaSalle Street
DescriptionThe Prairie Group is a full-service public affairs firm specializing in lobbying, government/community relations and healthcare in the Chicago-land area. This position would serve directly under the CEO and carry an wide range of high-level administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.