Park Ranger InternshipNational Park Service - Upper Delaware S&RR
Legislative Interns NeededAssemblyman Andrew Zwicker
Office of Assemblyman Michael Blake, Winter/Spring FellowshipOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Legislative InternOffice of Congressman Glenn Grothman
Spring 2017 Congressional InternshipHouse of Representatives
Event & Education Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Policy Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Research & Data Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Communications, Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Town of Boonton
100 Washington Street
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe town of Boonton, NJ is seeking a Communications, Social Media & Community Management Intern. Current students or under/unemployed applicants welcomed. The position will allow the intern to participate in building, managing and producing content for a communication system geared for keeping residents informed.
An application and interview is required for consideration and can be completed at http://www.boonton.org/community/volunteer.
Residents of Boonton or the surrounding area highly preferred.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Writes content for and manages production of a quarterly newsletter
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in traditional communications, social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Writing and Editing, Social Media, Newsletter Writing, Newsletter Production, Microsoft Word, Administrative Assistant
Preferred - Microsoft Publisher