Intern with Democratic State Senator-elect Steve Fenberg SD18State Senator Steve Fenberg SD18
Government Affairs Research Intern - Spring 2017The Franklin Partnership
Press InternshipUnited States House of Representatives
Government Relations and Communications InternDistrict of Columbia Public Charter School Board
School Quality and Accountability (SQA) Intern (2 - 3 hours per week)District of Columbia Public Charter School Board
Elected State Offical Seeks InternsBoard of Equalization - Office of Vice Chair Diane Harkey
Legal InternMA Office on Disability
Client Services InternMA Office on Disability
Customer service representativeBookmark This
Nussau Health Group
Posted: May 11 2016
Company Location: Campbell, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a personable, motivated and detail-oriented person for our fast-paced tax office. Professional office experience a plus.
Responsibilities may include: greeting clients, answering busy phones, scheduling appointments, filing, general knowledge of MS Word (data entry) and Excel.
Responsibilities* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting department documents and information.
* Strong Military men and woman needed for this job also.
* Verifies information by comparing information to original source; recalculating totals.
* Completes documents by entering/typing data from source materials
* Revises documents by entering/retyping edited data.
* Verifies documents by proofreading and rechecking requirements.
* Maintains historical records by filing documents.
* Secures information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Maintains work flow by sorting and delivering information.
Requirements* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Word Processing, Thoroughness, Supply Management, Organization, Typing, Attention to Detail, Decision Making, Informing Others, Internal Communications, Results Driven