Park Ranger InternshipNational Park Service - Upper Delaware S&RR
Legislative Interns NeededAssemblyman Andrew Zwicker
Office of Assemblyman Michael Blake, Winter/Spring FellowshipOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Spring 2017 Congressional InternshipHouse of Representatives
Policy Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Research & Data Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Immediate Internship Opening with Congressman Ben Ray LujanCongressman Ben Ray Lujan
Spring Internship with Progressive New York City Councilmember Ben KallosCouncil Member Ben Kallos
Event & Education Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilBookmark This
Vision Alignment, Inc.
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINTERN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
In coordination with Chairs of Export Resources and Education Committees, execute within ADEC’s approved system of e-communications outreach to government agencies, community and business partners, and membership to promote events/programs. Executes to Committees’ priority initiatives. Open to students enrolled within an Arizona university, college or higher-educational program.
ResponsibilitiesResearch & Event Promotion
1. Main Responsibilities: online research, event/program database management, mass email communications, online event postings, event descriptions, social media administration including e-newsletters and blogs, drafting of marketing flyers and press releases, posting of member information and short bios. Ensure sponsor postings are timely, accurate and up-to-date.
2. Data Collection, Distribution & Evaluation: Research, develop and maintain a current list of member and event/program participants. Assist Chair and Co-Chair in developing automated reporting on member and outside participation of events. Update and utilize approved ADEC database and automated marketing CRM tools to initiate electronic drip-marketing promotional campaigns. Management of distribution outreach numbers, response and close rates.
3. Event Revenue Collection: Using approved on-line ticketing system timely setup event online registration criteria. Automate and distribute revenue reports to ADEC committee chairs and treasurer, as required.
4. Speakers: Assist in identifying and booking keynote and panel speakers among our strategic partners.
5. Post Event: Review, edit, and update master lists post events. Execute post-event social media tasks and postings. Design measurement tools to immediately capture participant feedback and overall satisfaction. Distribute, collect and report electronic surveys to gage, record and report on participant satisfaction.
Requirements• Strong written, online and oral communication skills. Comfort and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google tools, databases, social media outlets and email marketing systems.
• Ability to work independently. Display a congenial and confident team approach. Demonstrate preparedness for tasks and activities. Good planning ability emphasizing a steady flow of productivity and timeliness. Efficient use of energy and time. Clear and direct communicator.
• Seek cooperation and execute at high levels of performance.
• Commit to a 12-hour work week for no less than 1 semester.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
BENEFITS OF THE INTERNSHIP & WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How the public and private sectors work in community, regional, state and federal levels. How to directly support successful public/private export partnerships.
• How to tap into information management resources and improve your database skills in a practical setting.
• Augment your learnings and educational path.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally permitted to be in US and work.