Intern - Government and Legislative AffairsFarm Credit Mid-America
Mitigation Planning Unit InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Natural Hazards Unit InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Connecticut Siting Council InternshipConnecticut Siting Council
January Internship with Progressive New York City Council Member Ben KallosCouncil Member Ben Kallos
NATIONAL SECURITY NUCLEAR / SATELLITE / INFRASTRUCTURE CYBER ANALYSTNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER COUNTER-TERRORISM INTELLIGENCE ANALYST INTERN : GRADUATES/UNDERGRADUATESNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER COUNTER-TERRORISM ESPIONAGE ANALYST INTERN : VETERAN/LEO SET ASIDE ONLYNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Legislative Assistant InternshipBookmark This
NJ Assembly - 11th District
Posted: December 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe office of New Jersey Assemblymembers Eric Houghtaling and Joann Downey is seeking both full-time and part-time interns to work in their district office in New Jersey's 11th Legislative District.
*Applicants must be a rising college sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Researching and analyzing legislative and constituent issues
- Tracking constituent issues in a highly detail oriented manner
- Working with constituents to solve both common and complex problems
- Staffing legislators at legislative session, events, and meetings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to work some evenings
- Access to reliable transportation
- Applicant must be highly organized and have a serious attention to detail
- Applicant must be willing to embrace a high-volume work environment with multiple projects and strict deadlines