Legislative InternOregon State Legislature
State House Internship, Office of State Senator Julian CyrMassachusetts State House
National Governors Association ScholarNational Governors Association
Management InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
External Affairs - Social Media InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
External Affairs - Outreach InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Bronx Community Board Planning InternBronx Community Board 6
GIS Internship - Must apply at www.stcharlesil.gov/jobsCity of St. Charles
Marketing InternBookmark This
Commercial Metals Company
Posted: June 06 2016
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommercial Metals Company is a global, low-cost metals recycling, manufacturing, fabricating and trading enterprise.
With corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas, CMC operates more than 120 local recycling centers; steel mills; fabrication facilities; marketing and distribution offices; construction-related product stores; heat treating facilities; and other related operations - in more than 12 countries. You’ll find our steel in American football stadiums, German airports, Saudi Arabian infrastructure, Singaporean high-rise buildings and in other well-known structures around the world.
Our vertical integration model revolutionized the way the steel industry operates today. Originating in 1915 with a single recycling location, we have continuously moved into higher-value downstream segments of the ferrous and non-ferrous metal lifecycle.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.