Technology Services InternCity of College Station
Emergency Alert System InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Advocacy InternJacob Wills
Government Relations InternshipWakefern Food Corporation
Government Affairs InternArbill
GIS InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Floodplain Management InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Commercial Metals Company
Posted: June 06 2016
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommercial Metals Company is a global, low-cost metals recycling, manufacturing, fabricating and trading enterprise.
With corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas, CMC operates more than 120 local recycling centers; steel mills; fabrication facilities; marketing and distribution offices; construction-related product stores; heat treating facilities; and other related operations - in more than 12 countries. You’ll find our steel in American football stadiums, German airports, Saudi Arabian infrastructure, Singaporean high-rise buildings and in other well-known structures around the world.
Our vertical integration model revolutionized the way the steel industry operates today. Originating in 1915 with a single recycling location, we have continuously moved into higher-value downstream segments of the ferrous and non-ferrous metal lifecycle.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.