Legislative InternOregon State Legislature
State House Internship, Office of State Senator Julian CyrMassachusetts State House
National Governors Association ScholarNational Governors Association
Management InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
External Affairs - Social Media InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
External Affairs - Outreach InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Bronx Community Board Planning InternBronx Community Board 6
GIS Internship - Must apply at www.stcharlesil.gov/jobsCity of St. Charles
OVER 150 CAREER FIELDS TO CHOOSE FROM! NO EXPERIENCE OR RESUME REQUIRED!Bookmark This
3931 S Jog Road
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionServe your country while learning valuable life and career skills as a Soldier in the U.S. Army! You can work full time (Active Duty) and travel the world....OR part time (Reserve) stay here in FL and use your education benefits to attend school. The choice is YOURS!
The Army is the ONLY military branch that allows you to choose your job, and we put it in "black-and-white" in your contract. Pick from over 150 different career fields, including medical, law enforcement, engineering, combat arms, logistics, veterinary, military intelligence, linguistics, and etcetera.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Salary-based pay, starting at $1,546.80* per month for Active Duty, and $206.24* per month for Reserve
• Free medical and dental coverage for Active Duty, and low-cost* coverage for Reserve
• Up to over $60,000* worth of tuition expenses paid with Tuition Assistance & the G.I. Bill
• Medical, dental and education benefits for your spouse and children
• Paid work-related moving & travel expenses
• 30 days of PAID vacation per year
• Paid job training that you can use in the civilian world
• Army training translates to college credit
*Amounts subject to change without notice, see your recruiter for details
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Call, text or email us today!
ResponsibilitiesYour daily tasks and responsibilities will be determined by which job you choose. Go to www.goarmy.com or talk to one of our recruiters for more information.
Requirements• Between the ages of 17 and 34 (must ship to BCT prior to 35th birthday)
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident*
• High school graduate or GED*
• ASVAB AFQT score of 31 or better
• In good physical health, no serious health issues and meet body fat requirements
• Able to pass the pre-BCT Physical Fitness Test
• No felonies or open court cases/traffic tickets*
• No tattoos on hands, neck, or face
• Not a single parent (waivers available for Reserve)
*Some requirements subject to change without notice, see your recruiter for details