Park Ranger InternshipNational Park Service - Upper Delaware S&RR
Legislative Interns NeededAssemblyman Andrew Zwicker
Office of Assemblyman Michael Blake, Winter/Spring FellowshipOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Spring 2017 Congressional InternshipHouse of Representatives
Event & Education Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Policy Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Research & Data Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Immediate Internship Opening with Congressman Ben Ray LujanCongressman Ben Ray Lujan
Recreation Programming Parks & RecreationBookmark This
City of Clearwater
706 N. Missouri Avenue
Posted: March 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is available with the Parks and Recreation division of the City of Clearwater. The Parks and Recreation Department consists of more than 230 full time and part time employees, 60 professional contract employees, 150 umpires, referees and officials, and 500 volunteers. If you are interested in a fast paced experience then the City of Clearwater is definitely the place for you! This position is full time and is stipend pay ($100 week based on 36/40 per week). Interns in Recreation Programming would work primarily at one of our award winning recreation centers.
Responsibilities• Planning, organizing, and conducting a wide variety of recreational activities, programs, and classes
• Scheduling activities and arranging facilities and equipment
• Helping with the supervision/management of a community recreation facility
• Assisting in maintaining accurate records of revenue, expenses, and attendance
• Supporting administrative responsibilities and tasks (Ex: Customer service, front desk, summer camp registration and daily activities
• Assist staff with grant compliance
• Assist in planning and organizing summer camps
• Review budget for recreation program/events
• Assist in department and facility inventory checks
• Promote and market all sport and non-sport activities such as leagues, tournaments, individual sports, aquatics and art through media design and written reports
• An interest in the development and education of children
• An interest in recreational programming at summer camps
Requirements• College Student studying: Recreation, Leisure Studies, Recreation Programming, Hospitality or other related fields
• College student interning for school credit
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
• Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Ability to work with the public
• Actively demonstrate the ideals for healthy living, i.e. tobacco free/smoke free workplace