Park Ranger InternshipNational Park Service - Upper Delaware S&RR
Legislative Interns NeededAssemblyman Andrew Zwicker
Office of Assemblyman Michael Blake, Winter/Spring FellowshipOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Spring 2017 Congressional InternshipHouse of Representatives
Event & Education Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Policy Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilVision Alignment, Inc.
Immediate Internship Opening with Congressman Ben Ray LujanCongressman Ben Ray Lujan
Spring Internship with Progressive New York City Councilmember Ben KallosCouncil Member Ben Kallos
Research & Data Management Intern for Arizona District Export CouncilBookmark This
Vision Alignment, Inc.
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINTERN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Data management to include research, coordination, input and dissemination of information. Reports directly to TPLA Chair and Vice-Chair. Executes to TPLA priority initiatives. Open to students enrolled within an Arizona university, college or higher-educational program.
a. Gathering contacts for the Federal Legislative, State Legislative Leadership, Statewide Media and Partner Organizations.
2. Data Input & List Management
a. Within the ADEC’s email marketing software create electronic communications sub-lists for the Federal Legislative Master List, the State Legislative Master List, the Statewide Media Contacts List, and the Partner Organizations Contact List.
b. To the extent available/possible, begin building contact database of Arizona manufacturing companies, with sub-lists identifying (non-exporting, exporting to one country, exporting to multiple countries), using existing USEAC contact data.
3. Data Coordination & Dissemination
a. Assist with dissemination, through traditional media outlets and social media channels, of white papers, press releases, editorials, blog posts, etc. regarding TPLA priority issues.
b. Assist with outreach to partner organizations to request distribution of specific TPLA advocacy materials to partner organization’s membership.
c. To the extent possible, assist with website and social media updates, e-mail blasts to selected sub-lists.
RequirementsWHAT WE REQUIRE:
• Display a congenial and confident team approach.
• Demonstrate preparedness for tasks and activities. Good planning ability emphasizing a steady flow of productivity and timeliness. Efficient use of energy and time. Clear and direct communicator. Seek cooperation and execute at high levels of performance.
• Commit to a 12-hour work week for no less than 1 semester.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally permitted to be in US and work.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
BENEFITS OF THE INTERNSHIP & WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How the public and private sectors work in community, regional, state and federal levels. How to directly support successful public/private export partnerships.
• How to tap into information management resources and improve your database skills in a practical setting.
• Augment your learnings and educational path.